ICP: The Wraith Shangri La

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by BertFalasco, Nov 4, 2002.

1. BertFalasco

BertFalasco Supporting Actor

The 6th and final joker's card is here and I got an advanced copy. *A* (Gold sticker).

This is one of the best albums ever, not just the fact that more than the average amount of songs have good beats (only other I thnik is Eminem, where the majority if not all have "tight" beats) it is the message. It is like the Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back of music. ICP incorporates every other joker's cards in this album and it has been 10 years in the making. I feel bad because, essentially, it is a magical experience and I did not share it with my fellow juggalos for the first time. I got to hear it before the average juggalo (except the lame downloaders. I do download but this album has so much dedication in it..10 years!)

The fact that it is over leaves me feeling so awkward. As if all the time I heard earlier ICP self consciously knowing the end is far off, I took that time for granted. I can't cope with the fact that it is over, and I know the message that has taken 6 joker's cards to tell. It all makes sense.

Juggalo pho life!

-Bert

2. BertFalasco

BertFalasco Supporting Actor

Pathetic.. no juggalos here [at least nothing to type..].