What's new

Ice Age Bloopers Easter Egg? (1 Viewer)

Robb Cadigan

Auditioning
Hi folks -- I need some help. I keep seeing that the Ice Age DVD has a gag reel easter egg, but for the life of me, I can't find it.

Can anyone help? My kids are driving me crazy about this! Thank you.

Eric Huffstutler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Eric Huffstutler
Would like to know also. Seen a lot of references to an easter egg but none posted at the usual easter egg sites for "Ice Age".

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
I also tried searching around online for you to find this with no luck. Of course everyone listed "blooper easter egg" as the features of disc 2 but not a single site said how to get there. :thumbsdown:

Maybe tonight I'll try and go through the disc using my pc and mouse. It is usually the easiest way to find an easter egg.

Eric Huffstutler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Eric Huffstutler
Does anyone knows if the blooper reel feature was originally slated for DVD and only listed on pre-release marketing materials or does it actually exist? Seems as though if the easter egg is lurking that someone would have found it by now. It isn't listed on the back of the case and I haven't been able to find it.

Possibly some features were cut to allow space for the "dual version"?

Andrew Chong

Supporting Actor
It's a funny thing. I've seen 'Gag Reel' mentioned on various review sites though it isn't listed on my copy of the dvd.

Perhaps it's referring to the Ray Romano-as-host bloopers playing during the end credits of the HBO special. If so, that was not what I was expecting considering the premeditated bloopers of all the Pixar feature-length dvds.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks