What's new

I Wrote A Christmas-Related Article For RetroJunk... (1 Viewer)

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
The article was partly inspired by the HTF Christmas songs thread from last year.

It's interesting...I hate hearing Christmas music at work, but I love hearing it outside of work. I think that's maybe because I have a choice in the matter outside of work.

Anyway, the piece I wrote for RetroJunk is called "The 14 Songs Of Christmas". It details my favorite Christmas songs from a variety of genres and decades.

Here's the link to it: The 14 Songs Of Christmas | Article

So, what do you guys think?

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

Also, read through the comments for several explanations and notes about the article.

seanwilliams

Auditioning
Real Name
Sean Williams
Meh... I left RetroJunk because people were too rude to me over there... but not you. I was known as "bball_boy" over there. I also think I failed miserably at following RJ rules.

P.S. Your not the only one on RJ who has a crush on Michelle Pfeiffer.

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
John K -

Nice article - I like your writing style, it's like if I heard you discussing the topics in person.

Bob McLaughlin

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bob
Great list, John! I liked the wide variety of music types and there were some nice surprises on the list too.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steve Latshaw
Recent bookmarks