What's new

I would like the complete Peanuts on DVD. (1 Viewer)

ChadKo

Stunt Coordinator
what was the one where the cast of peanuts I believe avted out the signing of the declaration of independence and in the process, invented basketball?

Chad

ChadKo

Stunt Coordinator
oh yeah,

and which one ended with charlie brown looking into the sky and seeing alfred e newman with a "what me worry?" line around it?

Chad

Brad P

Stunt Coordinator
I'd love for a restored full A Charlie Brown Christmas to be released. For years, I wondered why there were weird jumps/fadeouts throughout the special, and I've learned recently that it's because the show was originally sponsored by Coke. What's cut out is product placement.

This is the reason why the opening scene abruptly ends and why "Hark The Herald Angels Sing" fades out early, causing the last few seconds of the end credits to be dead silent. I'm not sure, but I also think it has something to do with the "jump" in one of the rehearsal scenes when "Linus And Lucy" is playing.

I'd like to see an uncut version of ACBC one day, or at least a version with the Coke mentions CGIed out (a'la TV Land's I Love Lucy broadcasts).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks