What's new

I wish you a Merry Christmas!! (1 Viewer)

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
Same message this year. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. While my family opens up Christmas presents in the AM, I know some of you are opening up gifts this evening. Hope you get some of the items on your list to Santa, especially movies, tv shows on DVD, Blue Ray and 4K. We all know it's been a tough year, but I hope Santa is kind to all of you. Please tell us what showed up in your stocking if you're wiling to share. Again, Merry Christmas. And may you all get a Holy Grail or two in 2021. God Bless

James

Tony Bensley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Anthony
My biggest gifts were THE FLINTSTONES COMPLETE SERIES BLU-RAY and MONTY PYTHON'S FLYING CIRCUS COMPLETE SERIES BLU-RAY!
Nothing new in the way of home video for me this Christmas, but I did get THE FLINTSTONES COMPLETE SERIES Blu-ray set for the Mrs. Alas, while she does absolutely love the series (As do I!), she was disappointed it didn't have the other Flintstones Christmas specials that she so enjoys.

I hope that everyone on this Forum had a good and safe Christmas! :)

CHEERS! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks