I wish the Dallas Cowboys could play the Washington Redskins all season long.

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Kevin Alexander, Dec 3, 2001.

1. Kevin Alexander

Kevin Alexander Screenwriter

Even with down seasons like this one, the Cowboys still prove that they own the Redskins. Sure things may not look good for the Cowboys now, but you know they'll be back.[​IMG]

2. Jason P

Jason P Stunt Coordinator

Gee, what a coincidence. When they actually let Emmitt run with the ball, they win.
    Boy, wouldn't it make sense if they did that every week.[​IMG]

3. Kevin Alexander

Kevin Alexander Screenwriter

Ditto to my first post. Cowboys own the Redskins.

4. AndyW

AndyW Agent

such a sweet victory. I love that the cowboys have beaten the hated redskins 10 times in a row!

5. Greg*go

Greg*go Supporting Actor

I myself hate both teams [​IMG] , but was sure glad to see the Cowboys knock the Skins one step shorter of not making the playoffs.
    I have a question about this game though, why were the Cowboys wearing their home jerseys? Don't they ALWAYS wear the aways ones at home for good luck? Or were these their OLD SCHOOL aways jerseys? I was more then a bit confused by it all, since I've never seen them opt to wear blue.

6. Joel Mack

Joel Mack Cinematographer

Man, did you see that guy get his nose relocated to another area code? Yowch! [​IMG]

7. Ralph Summa

Ralph Summa Supporting Actor

The Cowboys home jerseys are white. Thursday they wore their so-called "Special Events" Jerseys. I'm guessing that since the Cowboys home uniforms of today are so similar to the ones worn in the past, they wear those ugly jerseys during "throwback" games. As was said previously, the other three teams wore their "throwback" uniforms. Funny to see those old Pats uniforms again!

Great game! If the Cowboys win in Washington and spank the Giants in NJ the season won't be a total loss. The quarterback situation is definitely getting better.

Ralph

8. Justin Lane

Justin Lane Cinematographer

9. Scott Merryfield

Scott Merryfield Executive Producer