What's new

I wish i had $10,000 (1 Viewer)

John Chevalier

Stunt Coordinator
Because I would be able to buy all this cool stuff. I'm poor though. If anyone wants to make a donation to the John Chevalier Home Thear Fund, please e-mail me. LOL!

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
If I had an extra 10 kicking around, I would spend all of it on one component... a kickass DLP projector (with matching screen of course). Sweet.

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I can build a VERY respectable system for less than $10K, and I can think of a lot of other things I would do with that money besides A/V gear...:D
Wow, Neil didn't mention that you may not list your gear in your signature...it interferes with the search function because every post you make comes up, related or not.

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Yeah I missed that one thanks.

Make use of the equipment list function and you can provide an url to the equipment list in your signature, or website, much like many of the other members here. Send an e-mail to Ron Epstein or Parker Clack and they can create the equipment list that you have.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks