I will now be apart of the SVS !!!!!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Rey_Ramos, Apr 1, 2002.

1. Rey_Ramos

Rey_Ramos Agent

Just ordered my single Ultra with samson amp. I was so exited i put the wrong address [​IMG] But it is all corrected now. I've had an HGS 18 in my house before so i can't wait to see if the Ultra can stomp all over it.[​IMG] How long does it usually take to be received. Meaning if I ordered it today when do i have to come down with the flu ???!!! [​IMG] If it will be here wednesday/thursday, I'm feeling feverish already.... [​IMG]

2. Dan Steffen

Dan Steffen Stunt Coordinator

Congrats Rey
    You may just want to take a little time to prepare for your new sub by taping everything on the walls, removing anything standing on tables like vases or picture frames, buy a defibrillator..... [​IMG] Have fun

3. Rey_Ramos

Rey_Ramos Agent

I'm getting everything duck taped and crazy glued as we speak. DAMN!!!! My fingers are stuck to the keyboard..hahaha... Can't wait for my Ultra. It's been so long reading every post, every review, every article on the SVS subs. Reading on how bass works, what's the best setups, equipment, etc. It's really become an obsession. But I am finally here. But how long does it usually take to finally have it delivered to your door??? Can't wait anymore. The Phantom Menace is in my dvd player now waiting patiently....[​IMG]

4. Barry Barnes

Barry Barnes Stunt Coordinator

5. Rey_Ramos

Rey_Ramos Agent

Thanx for the info. I guess i am just hoping everything will be hear by Fri/Sat. so that I can set everything over the weekend. I guess that's what everyone hopes for right? I also ordered the Outlaw 1050 receiver, I called them up and they said it will ship today. Again, I hope it gets here by the weekend. So I'll go cry in my empty corner until the Ultra is here to take me out of this space. [​IMG]