What's new

I was thinking about "The Flash" tonight (1 Viewer)

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I was considering watching a few of the VHS eps I have of this show. What a tremendous box set this would make. CBS never really gave this show a chance. And despite pretty decent ratings they killed it. I can't think of too many other Superhero shows that was given better treatment on Screen. I Believe there was around a full season. I would definately purchase a box set. I Believe it is a Warner owned property,so seeing how long it took for B5 I'm not holding my Breath. Just wishful thinking.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
WB has placed ALL of its superhero baded television shows - including Flash, Wonder Woman, and anything Superman-based such as Lois & Clark: TNAoS - "under consideration for release".
What that ultimately means is anyone's guess. They may just be "shooting the shit" about these. But now is the time to contact them and aprise them of your interest, especially with all the comic book flicks hitting the big screens!
Vote for the shows at TVShowsOnDVD.com. Call WB at (818) 954-6000, or try an e-mail using this form, or write to them at:
Warner Home Video
3903 West Olive Avenue, Room 3144
Burbank, CA 91505
And support anything that comes out, so that the next thing looks like it will be successful when it's released, too. Even if that means Link Removed! Every little bit helps. :)

Michael Warner

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mike
I always mention this show when talk turns to comic book adaptations and no one ever knows what I'm talking about. Glad to see the show had a few more fans than just me.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I would buy this show in a heartbeat.

ps- I agree the Smallville disc is great.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks