I want to buy a HDTV and an XBOX 360 On My Limited Budge- What should I get?

DPR

Auditioning
Real Name
Dave
I have about $1100 in the bank. I want to get an HDTV and an XBox 360. If I had to I could borrow a little bit of money from my parents. I'm not a huge video game guy. The only games I really play are Madden and NBA 2k7.

I'd like to spend no more than $750-800 on a nice hdtv. Any suggestions?

Monsta

Auditioning
Real Name
"Monsta"
I can't suggest any TVs but check pricegrabber.com for some low prices. Downside to online order is support.

DPR

Auditioning
Real Name
Dave
Whoops I forgot to talk about that. I don't really care. Whatever would be best for my room. Probably no more than 35 inches. From what I've read I think a CRT would probably be my best option but I'm not positive. The tv would be for my room. It is an average sized room.

Scott_lb

Supporting Actor
This might be a shot in the dark, but here goes: I was at Best Buy earlier tonight and they had two 42" HP plasma demo units (one dated yesterday and one dated today) which were going for $1,600 (normal price) + an instant $800 gift card. So, it sort of lowers the price for the plasma down to $800, provided that you can come up with $800 worth of product to purchase. With that $800 you could get a Premium Xbox 360, a few accessories, and some games.

Just a thought

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashwagandhaplus