I Want To Be a Hilton

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Antonio_G, Jun 22, 2005.

1. Antonio_G

Antonio_G Stunt Coordinator

I watched I Want To Be a Hilton yesterday night and after I watched the whole show it's feels like The Apprentice but different.

2. Joseph DeMartino

Joseph DeMartino Lead Actor

Joseph DeMartino
    Not interested. When they start casting for Who Wants to DO a Hilton I might think about it. If the mom is one of the options. [​IMG]

Regards,

Joe

3. Antonio_G

Antonio_G Stunt Coordinator

oh.............ok

4. Joseph DeMartino

Joseph DeMartino Lead Actor

Joseph DeMartino

Well, Paris is just too much of a skank, and mom is kinda cute in her own way. [​IMG] Hey, this is a forum that once had a long thread about whether or not Elasti-Girl was hot. We're basically a very sad bunch of people. [​IMG]

5. ThomasC

ThomasC Lead Actor

The promos turned me off. I couldn't believe that the Asian girl just starting singing "A Moment Like This." It was painful.

6. David Williams

David Williams Cinematographer

This show was amusing as all get out. I LOL at several moments in disbelief. This show is what The Apprentice should be... when Jabe gave Kathy Hilton 5 lbs. of chocolates with her name written with a Sharpie on the wrapping paper: Priceless!

I don't think it's possible to find a creepier pathetic loser than Alain. I just about died laughing when Latricia gave us her opinion of her roomies, ending with 'British Hootchie' which fits Yvette to a 'T.' Ann, the Asian singing chick, is a little too hopped up on being Miss Tampa. She seems to think life is one big pageant, hence the incredibly weird, did-she-just-do-what-I-thought-she-did? singing.

Kathy needs to be finessed a little... she comes off stiff but that can be excused for having little experience acting on TV. She does seem a lot nicer than her skank daughters.

7. todd stone

todd stone Screenwriter

lame show. lame as lame can be. what a waste of time

8. Hunter P

Hunter P Screenwriter

I'm still TiVo'ing this but I can't get over the fact that Kathy Hilton is actually the host of a show about culture and grace. As far as I know, she did not grow up in high society. She met her husband when she was a B-movie actress.

Mostly I cannot get over her telling these poor bastards how to behave when she obviously did a poor job doing the same for her own daughters.

9. Don Black

Don Black Screenwriter

Dad is a trust fund baby. Mom married into money. Paris has issues. Nikki seems to be the most grounded of the bunch but her split-second marriage makes me think that she didn't escape the Hilton curse completely.

Despite these things, I think the fact that Paris actually works for some of her money is indicative of a good character trait. I don't blame her for the sex video. It's not really a big deal or her fault. Her general ditziness and ..er.. liberal dating habits show room for improvement though.

The media does have a double-standard of course. Collin Farrel (sp?) has bedded every single wannabe starlet on 4 continents but is still taken seriously after all.