I want my penny back.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Greg_S_H, Oct 10, 2003.

1. Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H Executive Producer

Greg
    [​IMG]

According to IGN, Rebel Strike will contain the Atari Star Wars Arcade game as an unlockable feature. So, what was the big deal with the bonus disc? It's basically worthless now. Well, except for being able to play the game without jumping through hoops.

The Empire Strikes Back arcade game is also included, as well as the possibility of an unnamed third arcade game. I think it's a safe bet it'll be Return of the Jedi, which wasn't a bad game. More graphically intense than the other two, but it won't even make a dent in the disc space. [​IMG]

http://cube.ign.com/articles/454/454128p1.html

2. Rob Varto

Rob Varto Supporting Actor

Cool features to add to RSIII, but those games controlled like shit. I can't make it 10 seconds in that damn Endor level on ROJ.

3. John Berggren

John Berggren Producer

I was tempted to get the pre-release demo, but since I have Rogue Leader already, and many games are coming out that need my attention, I'll just pick III up when it's price drops.

4. Tony Mirra

Tony Mirra Stunt Coordinator

I wasted a ton of quarters on that ROJ arcade game and would love to be able to play it again. Very excited if it's included.

5. Steve Y

Steve Y Supporting Actor

I've played the ESB vector arcade game ... it's odd, certainly fun, but not exactly a classic on par with SW vector. More of the same, really. Kind of cool they're including it though.

s

6. Matty P

Matty P Stunt Coordinator

Interesting, so could I just cancel my pre-order and give the bonus disc back to get my $5? Too many movies to buy coming up, I'd also like to wait on a price drop...