What's new

I want Mr. Ed full sets (1 Viewer)

John*Wells

Premium
Real Name
John
And then I'd have all my DVD collections complete I will complete Gomer Pyle USMC and Dallas and not by anymore unless Ed is released

Im aware of that lawsuit business but that aside, what was the real problem with releasing season sets to start with?? They may have sold better than the best of sets but no one knows that because of the way it was marketed

Ian K McLachlan

Second Unit
Real Name
Ian Kenneth McLachlan
I too would very much like to see Mr. Ed fully released on DVD. It's such a fun show that everyone can watch.

Eric Vedowski

Second Unit
Real Name
Eric
The show where Ed talks trash to Clint Eastwood over the phone is priceless. I hoped they would've included that at Eastwood's AFI tribute but no dice. Too funny.

John*Wells

Premium
Real Name
John
One of my personal Favorites is the episode where Ed Takes in a Goat and Celebrates Wilbur's Burthday

Another is the Episode early in the series where Ed eats Carol's Veggies because Wilbur took his oats away

As a result, Wilbur Spends the night in the Barn. Then Roger Addison's wife Kay buys a Mink Stole and Addison demands she get rid of it. When she refuses, He join's Wilbur in the Barn for the night

Add to that the Ep where Wilbur, Carol, Roger, Kay and Ed go to a ski lodge for the weekend. Kay had refused to go because the year before, Addison had engaged in card playing. However, he promises to behave so Kay goes. Addison Gambles anyway and the crooks take his money by dealing a shady game.

Wilbur and Ed Team up and get it back after Ed overhears the crooks discussing the game and tells Wilbur

MilesH

Stunt Coordinator

I agree. The "best of" sets weren't that great either. MGM didn't even include the most well-known episode (The Dodgers episode)! It was almost as if they were trying to intentionally hurt sales.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PtleKraken
Recent bookmarks