What's new

I want "Ed Wood!!!!" (1 Viewer)

Brice

Stunt Coordinator
Does anyone know if there is any information out there on the possible release date for this awesome movie? I just watched it on video the other day and am craving a DVD... thanks, Brice

Bill Burns

Supporting Actor
It was announced for sometime in 2002, I believe, then delayed at the last minute, with a few copies leaking out to buyers nonetheless. It's already out overseas. Why it was delayed, and when it'll now be "officially" released, is anyone's guess at this point. Rumors of additional supplements to be included by Tim Burton have been around since the delay, but I hear the overseas disc already has a bevy of reasonable supplements (I understand its cast and crew commentary isn't screen specific, though, so an additional screen specific commentary by Burton might be one notion for improvement).

This is high on my list as well, and the sooner Disney (is it their Buena Vista or Touchstone arm?) brings it to Region 1, the sooner one of my top angora ... er, that is, DVD hopes will be met.

JeremySt

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeremy

Mwuhahahahah! One of my favorite movies, and my R1 copy is sitting on the shelf right now. Im not sure why they had to cancel it. Its a fairly loaded special edition. Maybe theyre going to a Vista Series or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks