What's new

I want a DVD of Dark Night of The Scarecrow! (1 Viewer)

Jake Johnson

Second Unit
When will we ever see a release of this fine, fine movie on DVD? I love this movie so much, and it pains me that I have to wait until Halloween every year to watch it at 3 in the morning on TBS. Is there any news of a release of this? Does anybody else want this title? Dag, yo. I love this movie.

ChuckSolo

Screenwriter
I agree totally with you. "This is one of the great made for TV" movies. Charles Durning is great in his role as the villanous mail man. I'm not sure, but I thought I saw this on DVD sometime ago, but I can't remember if it was on DVD or VHS tape. In any case, this would be a "must have" for me also. Most of the recent DVD releases involving scarecrows are pretty lame. I have a couple that I pretty much regret buying.

Jake Johnson

Second Unit
dvdaf.com has no listing for it, and amazon.com only has vhs tapes for sale, but since they are oop, they sell for $30-$40 each. ebay.com has one or two korean dvds for sale for $19.95. I guess the best way to find this is to go dumpster diving at hollywood video and hope for the best. Unless Fox releases it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks