What's new

I Think I've Been Buying Too Many DVDs (1 Viewer)

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
Yesterday I was at Hastings and decided to purchase a Rodney Carrington CD I had heard some time ago. Anyways, I picked up the CD and turned it over to read the back cover and caught myself looking for the aspect ratio and sound format details. I think I need a long rest. :D

Julie K

Screenwriter
I sometimes find myself turning over CDs to see if they're single or dual layered.
:b
Hey, I don't have a DVD problem. I can quit buying DVDs any time I want to :D

Cam S

Screenwriter
Haha, I have a habit of looking the back of all cd's to see if they are Widescreen and if they are 5.1/DTS, kinda funny actually.

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
Hey, I don't have a DVD problem. I can quit buying DVDs any time the studios stop putting them out. :D

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
I've found the surefire way to lessen the # of DVDs I buy:

Purchase something else that's expensive. (thus stretching my budget thin)

Since I got my acoustic guitar, I've gone from about 10+ DVDs a month to around 3-4...

Jenna

Second Unit
Real Name
Jeanette Howard
Hey, I don't have a DVD problem. I can quit buying DVDs any time I want to
I think I made that same comment when I reached #200 in my DVD collection. If you follow the link below, you can see how well I've done.
:eek:

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
I've stopped counting but I do know that looking at my pre-order lists is kind of daunting to me. I thought my buying habits would decrease over time. Just the opposite. Good thing I stopped buying CD's or I would have the same problems you guys are having :)
Bruce

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks