I saw James Taylor in concert 12/07/02

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Rob-Gr, Dec 8, 2002.

1. Rob-Gr

Rob-Gr Agent

I saw the JT concert on December 7th, and it was great. This was the second JT concert for me, after the one from summer about 5 years ago. JT was on top of his game the whole night and the electric guitar player was excellent, he really added some kick to both old songs and new. Steamroller Blues was a highlight. Comments from people who have seen other shows from this tour?

2. Matt Birchall

Matt Birchall Supporting Actor

Tulsa = Hell?

After the night I had in Tulsa last night, I could probably almost agree with that.

3. Rob-Gr

Rob-Gr Agent

we are on the 6th level of Hell here. The seventh level being in Texas. What kind of night was it? Just remember, not everyone here is a redneck asshole, just 98%.

4. Matt Birchall

Matt Birchall Supporting Actor

Well, coincidentally enough, my Tulsa hell did involve a redneck asshole and his Ford F-150 pick-em-up truck. Apologetically, I'm not going to elaborate further at this point in time. But, yeah. [​IMG]

5. Pete Gia

Pete Gia Stunt Coordinator

Putting Hell aside for a moment,I was around when Fire&Rain came out. I`ve always liked JT,but have never seen him live. I think I will the next time he comes to town. Best Regards Pete