What's new

I saw James Taylor in concert 12/07/02 (1 Viewer)

Rob-Gr

Agent
I saw the JT concert on December 7th, and it was great. This was the second JT concert for me, after the one from summer about 5 years ago. JT was on top of his game the whole night and the electric guitar player was excellent, he really added some kick to both old songs and new. Steamroller Blues was a highlight. Comments from people who have seen other shows from this tour?

Matt Birchall

Supporting Actor
Tulsa = Hell?

After the night I had in Tulsa last night, I could probably almost agree with that.

Rob-Gr

Agent
we are on the 6th level of Hell here. The seventh level being in Texas. What kind of night was it? Just remember, not everyone here is a redneck asshole, just 98%.

Matt Birchall

Supporting Actor
Well, coincidentally enough, my Tulsa hell did involve a redneck asshole and his Ford F-150 pick-em-up truck. Apologetically, I'm not going to elaborate further at this point in time. But, yeah. :)

Pete Gia

Stunt Coordinator
Putting Hell aside for a moment,I was around when Fire&Rain came out. I`ve always liked JT,but have never seen him live. I think I will the next time he comes to town. Best Regards Pete

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks