What's new

General Discussion I redeemed a Lionsgate code and my Apple Card charged me $5.29 (1 Viewer)

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Can you redeem a Lionsgate code on Apple TV/iTunes?

I got Everything Everywhere All At Once this week, which is being distributed by Lionsgate for home media, and it only allowed redemption of the digital copy on Vudu. I wasn't given an alternative.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Can you redeem a Lionsgate code on Apple TV/iTunes?

I got Everything Everywhere All At Once this week, which is being distributed by Lionsgate for home media, and it only allowed redemption of the digital copy on Vudu. I wasn't given an alternative.
Not anymore, but you can purchased Lionsgate digitals on iTunes.

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Never mind. It waited a day to charge me for something similarly priced. Just weird
Apple delays billing me for things I purchase on iTunes all the time -- sometimes for several days. And if I order multiple titles a couple of days apart, I may get charged a single, combined fee for the separate purchases. It makes it a little confusing to keep track sometimes, as I get an alert from Chase for the charge before I get the invoice from Apple -- sometimes a day before the invoice. In the end, though, it always works out correctly.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
It was unbelievable weight:
BBA3824D-80C4-4D99-9F01-5731F98BE064.jpeg

AlexF

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Alex
Weirdly, the Canadian version of Unbearable Weight didn't come with a digital code, but Everything Everwhere... same company... did.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks