I REALLY like...

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Sheena, Aug 22, 2002.

1. Sheena

Sheena Auditioning

The roll over thing you guys have with the thread titles! THis is the first time I've seen it and it makes browsing the forum so much easier!~

2. Steve Christou

Steve Christou Long Member

Steve Christou
    I love it too, one of the best additions to the forum so far, very useful, saves me the trouble of opening many 'orrible threads that might have um made me lose my composure. But on the other hand I would have had a higher postcount if I had clicked on more threads, yep I could have had a classier looking post count, I could have been a contender, damn you roll over thread title reveal thingy!!![​IMG]
    THIS POST ALSO AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH

3. Michael*K

Michael*K Screenwriter

On the flip side, when using the rollover feature in the Movies forum, you can unexpectedly read spoiler information if the thread starter listed one in the first sentence or two.

4. Jed M

Jed M Cinematographer

I agree, thank you for the roll over thing. I can now browse much more information than before. I would list that as the number one addition you two (or whoever else) have made, besides splitting up the old categories into all of the new ones (which I originally did not like :b ).

5. Andrew Chong

Andrew Chong Supporting Actor

I got so used to using this excellent feature, I've caught myself expecting a rollover description on other Web sites.[​IMG]

6. Parker Clack

Parker Clack Schizophrenic Man

Parker
    Thanks for the kudos guys. It is really nice when my brain is working for a change so I can write up something that is useful.

Glad you all like it.

Parker

7. Nigel McN

Nigel McN Supporting Actor

yeah I absolutely love this feature, this is the only board I frequent with it, but I wish they all had it.