What's new

I read locked threads. Does that make me a bad person? (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Scott,
calling 2001 a crappy movie won't get this thread closed.

It may, however, do the next best thing, it might get your account deleted, and then ALL threads will be closed, to you anyway. :D ;)

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
Actually if you did farther back you will see a most boring movie thread and 2001 was on there the most(IIRC). It appeared to irritate Jack but he dealt with it like most people.

Honestly it's not a bad thing to read locked threads. It's not like rubbernecking an accident rather its like seeing who are the bad drivers and how to stay away from them or how to not get into a confrontation with them.

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
Is this thing still open?!

" Scott,
calling 2001 a crappy movie won't get this thread closed.

It may, however, do the next best thing, it might get your account deleted, and then ALL threads will be closed, to you anyway
.:D ;) "

You'd probably need to go further. Start talking about what a masterpiece 2010 is. How it's 100 times better than that piece of crap movie 2001 with it's looooong boooooring sections of interminable monotony, the only relief from which comes in the form of shieking monkeys, acid trip visuals and other equally mindless drivel.

That might do it. ;)

Haggai

Senior HTF Member
:laugh: at that dancing lock smilie in post #29. I'd never seen it before, that's totally classic.

Maybe Tucco's crimes, as listed in my sig below, should include "reading locked threads"!

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Nice dancing lock :)

I'm away for 5 days (no internet access!). I trust this thread will not be locked when I return. (I may be a bad person, but I don't want to be an instigator.)

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick
Damn, this thing made it to page 2! WOW. Oh yea, i just read another locked thread, poor guy didn't even get to have 1 response before it got slammed! You mods do a fine job. Oh, i like 2001. Hey, a little brown nosin' doesn't hurt!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks