What's new

I posted some posters from www.widescreenadvocate.com. (1 Viewer)

Ken Garrison

Supporting Actor
Just wanna let HTF know that I have printed out 5 copies of the poster at www.widescreenadvocate.com and posted 1 at the local General Store, the Highway Mart in town, and also had the lady at the video store post one behind her counter on a shelf, and tape one on the door. Even though, she does prefer Pan and Scan and understands the OAR bit, she had no problem posting them up, because she gets some complaints about the black bars. So, now all she has to do is show them the sign. I plan on posting more posters in the future. The lady there told me there were like 3 people, including me, who she knows who prefer widescreen. So, let's hope posting these signs in our area will help convert a lot of people.

Ken Garrison

Supporting Actor
Well, any of you post some of them posters in your area yet? I plan on posting more in the future. I know a couple more stores I should hit.

Eric Peterson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric Peterson
I posted one in my cube at work and have quite a few people stop and read it. Unfortunately, I work with engineers and most of them knew already. I've made several people aware though, I'm not sure that they are converts, but I'm making headway.

Users who are viewing this thread