I passed along the "I Love The 80s" thread to two people...

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by John Kilduff, Feb 6, 2005.

1. John Kilduff

John Kilduff Screenwriter

who I thought might get a kick out of it.

The two people are George Merrill and Shannon Rubicam, the both of whom were the late-80s pop duo Boy Meets Girl (Biggest hit: "Waiting For A Star To Fall"). I had e-mailed them through their website and told them about the list that I and many others worked on it. I asked them if they wanted to see it, and (making sure I credited the people whose contributions I used), I sent it to them. They both stated that they got a kick out of the lists and they hope that VH1 hears about it.

I just want to say once more that I appreciate all of you who helped me and indulged me in what seemed like a never-ending quest for the Holy Grail of retro. Even if you only read the thread all the times that it appeared, you still kick ass. It's times like this that I'm very proud to be a member of the HTF...Smart people and great ideas.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

It's the truth![​IMG]

2. MikeH1

MikeH1 Screenwriter

Glad to be a bit of apart of it. The 80's bring back some fond memories as a kid/teen growing up.

*sigh*

3. Danny Tse

Danny Tse Producer

Ahhhh....the 80s. Those were the "good old days" for me. [​IMG]