What's new

I paid $17.99 for a DVD Case! (1 Viewer)

BrettV

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brett Voss
There's another side to this .. I know this jerk who used to occasionally buy movies from Best Buy (CC, etc.) .. get them home, carefully remove the DVD without making any serious rips in the cellophane, and then reseal it .. You couldn't even tell it had been opened. Obviously, the empty DVD case was returned as 'it was never opened'. Their (Best Buys) return desk is laughable .. - "Ummmm .. sign your name here and put .. umm .. some contact info .. and ummmm .. why didn't you like the product? blahblabblah" ...

Now I'm sure it was Disneys fault in above instance .. but other things do happen. And I told him a few times how irritating it would be to be the guy who buys the DVD and doesn't find it inside!! But, in answer to someones proposed question in this thread .... this is how some people find the time to remove the cellophane and DVD in the store ... they don't do it there; they take the DVD home.

Brett

Ralph Summa

Supporting Actor

I thought about tryuing to finagle something with the pricematch, such as accepting the FS match and then playing dumb and bring the WS version it to a differnt checkoutbut I actually took this as an opportunity to make a point about OAR vs. P&S. I explained short and sweet to the checkout people what they are missing with P&S and why even on a regular 4:3 TV black bars are better!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks