I ordered my SVS!!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Heath_R, Mar 14, 2002.

1. Heath_R

Heath_R Stunt Coordinator

I took the plunge and ordered the 20-39PC off of the B stock page, AND THE UPS TRUCK IS NOT HERE YET! I started looking for the UPS truck as soon as I finished typing my card # in.

2. Nate Nelson

Nate Nelson Stunt Coordinator

[​IMG] I know exactly how you feel, I ordered my 25-31pc from b-stock yesterday (13th) and have been checking my email about once an hour [​IMG]
    Finally got the email tonight(14th) after I got home from work saying it has been shipped and should arrive monday! I'm so damn excited! It's almost like waiting for christmas all over again [​IMG]
    We'll have to post our thoughts when we recieve them [​IMG]

3. Arron H

Arron H Second Unit

After a heartfelt discussion with my wife this morning, I ordered my B-Stock 25-31PC today [​IMG] SVS has confirmed my order [​IMG] Please hurry up UPS [​IMG] This is very, very exciting stuff [​IMG]

4. Jeremy Anderson

Jeremy Anderson Screenwriter

You think you guys got it bad? I had to order my SVS with a check... 'cause I'm credit card impaired. I mailed the check priority mail on 02/22/02. The check arrived at SVS two days later, and then cleared the bank on 03/07/02, but now they tell me they're running short on the CS+ drivers and they -THINK- my sub will ship this week... and if not, the next shipment of drivers is in TWO WEEKS! A week after the check cleared, and still no shipping notice. So we're going on week four soon and my 20-39CS+/S1000 is nowhere to be seen. I'm chewing my fingernails off in anticipation. Am I bitching? NO -- I understand that using a check delays things and that the guys at SVS are pretty busy right now. Also, they've tolerated my barrage of "Has it shipped yet?" e-mails without telling me to piss right off, and I appreciate that. Still, that doesn't mean I'm happy. ME NEED BASS!
    Can't you hear my subwoofer crying out for me? It wants to be with me! LET IT BE WITH ME, DAMN YOU! [​IMG]

5. Heath_R

Heath_R Stunt Coordinator

Nate & Arron - You guys kept buying the 35-31's while I was not looking. I would see one avaliable and then go to buy it when I got home ( I don't cary my credit card with me, I have to pass two Hi-Fi dealers, a Bestbuy and a Strip club on the way home from work )and it would be gone. Two days in a row. So I just said screw it and ordered the 20-39.