What's new

I need YOUR help :) (1 Viewer)

Craig: Mclaren

Second Unit
I have had several phone conversations with Universal Playback over the past year regarding there plans for complete DVD releases of all there classic shows. If your interested in any of the following titles please write to PLayback and tell them what shows you want to see and how you want them presented. They don't offer personal replies but they do read and store letters. Please take the time to write a personal letter even if your not a major fan of any of the below TV shows. We need all the help we can get. :D :emoji_thumbsup:

The A-Team
Magnum P.I.
The Equalizer
Kojak
Miami Vice
Quantum Leap
Knight Rider

Airwolf
The Six Million Dollar Man
Colombo
The Incrediable Hulk
The Rockford Files
Twin Peaks: Season 2
The Munsters
Quincy
Ironside
Buck Rogers
The Bionic Woman
Alias: Smith and Jones
Alfred Hitchcock Presents

As you can see they have a fine vault of classic shows. They have plans to release many but the fan support benefits and quickens things up. Please contact me if you wish.
GET WRITING!! :D :D :D :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Peter Ballard
Universal Playback
UNiversal Pictures
1 Sussex Place
Hammersmith, London
W6 9XS

NOTE- Playback produce R2 and R4 discs so fans from across europe etc please write to them or contact your local branch. ;)

John*C

Stunt Coordinator
The only series I would be interested from your limited titles would be "Miami Vice". I have been told that there are too many musical royalties, for the show had much more than Jam Hammer music on it. If you want to play these back on 1.33:1 OAR, you will have black bars on 4 edges of your set, unless you stretch it. I own a HDTV for over 2 years and I wouldn't want to burn it in, watching 4:3 on 16 X 9 configuration.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Craig,

No, I have not written a letter yet, but I registered some of my favourite TV-shows (including Alias Smith and Jones) on TV Shows on DVD.

I advise you to do so, the studios read that one (or at least: some people like to believe that :) ). And they e-mail you when one you requested gets announced.

Cees

Craig: Mclaren

Second Unit
that website has nothing to do with UK/ European releases though. Please, please everyone interested in these shows please write a personal letter to the address. They are listening. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks