I need to purchase advertising for web site.

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Joshua Clinard, Jan 9, 2005.

1. Joshua Clinard

Joshua Clinard Screenwriter

Joshua Clinard
    I'm looking for some more exposure for Widescreen Advocate. I'd like to buy some advertising on some DVD or movie sites. I'd like to find a smaller site to advertise on. My advertising budget is about $30. Anyone know of any sites with low rates? And how do I go about purchasing the advertising from them?

2. Joshua Clinard

Joshua Clinard Screenwriter

Joshua Clinard
    Come on guys! Someone here must know somewhere I can advertise. I thought about DVDProfiler, but I can't find their advertising information. Anyone have a link? I know I have seen it before.

3. JohnRice

JohnRice Lead Actor

John
    Sorry Joshua, I wish I knew. FWIW, I do have you listed on my review site, plus I am going to be adding an article which will stay on the main page, explaining how to set up your TV, why widescreen is better and so on. The real world has had me a little occupied lately.

4. Chris Moe

Chris Moe Screenwriter

You can always place google ads. I have a friend that has done it and said it was really easy to setup. I believe you can set it up so that you can have a maximum daily amount to spend.

https://www.google.com/adsense/