I need opinions on "On The Line"

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Lance Nichols, Mar 27, 2002.

1. Lance Nichols

Lance Nichols Supporting Actor

First off, let me state I really am reluctant to even talk about this film. Why? Well, becasue it is simply a ego vehicle for Lance Bass, and N'sync.

That being said, the only reason I am considering getting the disc is the rather beautiful Emmanuelle Chriqui. She has not been in many titles, and as such I feel that I should support the titles she has been in. Yes, I could rent it, but I tent to purchase, rather then rent.

But....

So what are other's feelings on this, oh and Snow Day as well...

Good god, am I really posting this?

Oh, for those who are wondering what the fuss is about Emmanuelle Chriqui

Dang, the image is hosted by angelfire, I will post a updated link when I get home, and have access to a better site.

2. Ryan L B

Ryan L B Supporting Actor

a crappy teen flick, unless you or your girlfriend are in love with nsuck or like really bad acting, then go for it and waste 3.99 on a rental

3. Mark Pfeiffer

Mark Pfeiffer Screenwriter

For what it was and who it was intended for, On the Line is a nice, clean movie. I swallowed my pride and recommended the film when it was in theaters. I don't expect you will get many people backing up this opinion. [​IMG]

4. Bob Graham

Bob Graham Supporting Actor

Bob Graham
    No need to buy a copy. Chevron is running a promotion where if you apply for one of their credit cards, they will send you a DVD copy free. Swing by your local Chevron station for details.

5. Jason Whyte

Jason Whyte Screenwriter

I believe Mark and I were the only one with enough guts to actually watch the film. Besides one funny scene and some minor chemistery between Bass and Chiquri, it's a pretty forgettable teen-flick that was completely given-away in the trailers, and the DVD cover looks like a N'Sync music disc.
    If its Emanuelle Chiquri you want to see, try a little straight-to-video movie called "100 Girls." It's a cute if stereotyped teen sex comedy that has (gasp, although not of Chiquri) nudity!

6. AaronJB

AaronJB Second Unit

Horrible. Next-to-no laughs and not nearly enough Chiriqui (although she is on the commentary track for the DVD).

Find "100 Girls" instead. Much, much better movie.

7. Lance Nichols

Lance Nichols Supporting Actor

Yeap, got that one, ordered it (100 Girls) up from the states, only too see it finally appear on the Canadian shelves about a week later, for less in $CAD then I paid in $US.

GRR.

I was going to use a cap from tha movie as part of my sig, only to find someone beat me to the exact scene I wanted to use.

LOL

Looks like I will pass on On The Line, maybe rent it to watch at work one day. Too much Lance Bass, not enough Emanuelle Chiquri.

Oh, and I had originally grabbed 100 Girls for Katherine Heigl. She is still cute, but holds nothing on the Canadian.