I Need Gaming stores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Keenen R. M., Feb 13, 2003.

1. Keenen R. M.

Keenen R. M. Auditioning

Does anyone know where to get new or used games 4 cheap? Im also thinking of buying a new game 4 playstation2 what should i buy price and fun wise?

2. James T

James T Screenwriter

Best Buy or EB.
    EB sells used games, but they're not much cheaper than brand new. But since you're somewhere further east, I'm not sure if there is an EB or Best Buy near you.

I can't help you with PS2 games since I don't have one. Everquest is coming out soon, so that might be something you may want to look at.

3. John_CM

John_CM Auditioning

Depending on what's available in your area, I would also recommend Gamestop.

To get an idea of what games to recommend, what was your last purchasefor PS2?

4. Daniel Becker

Daniel Becker Second Unit

You should just list some of you favorite videogames of all time Keenan. Then we could recommend some current games that may fit your style.

Dan.b

5. Jeff_Standley

Jeff_Standley Supporting Actor

lots of good titles are out on the best sellers list now. If you dont have some of these already they are good choices. And your local ebx if you have one is good for a couple of decent deals.

6. Joe Szott

Joe Szott Screenwriter

new game for PS2 - GTA Vice City. It doesn't get any better than that for value/fun.

For used stuff, I would try either trading/buying on ths forum or checking out your local gamestop.