What's new

I need $ for bills (1 Viewer)

David_Wh

Stunt Coordinator
Scott....
Glad your back and I am really glad that Gregg can take down the sticky now:)

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
You should feel honored that your disappearance warranted a thread sticky on the HTF. ;)

Although, I guess it was because people thought you ripped them off.

Glad to see you weren't swallowed by the earth, only by the justice system...

-Vince

Vincent_S

Second Unit
TTT for you. It seems like you were inspecting all of your equipment when you got nabbed!:D Good luck:emoji_thumbsup:

Scott Falkler

Second Unit
I used another email waiting to get my other back onlien, but it wan't on either!
Doh!
Please use the following address:
[email protected]

I noticed one of you was close and I will sell them cheaper to someone who wants to pick them up (cash of course).
You can inspect them as well!
Thanks all-
S

Scott Falkler

Second Unit
I won't be back online until Monday as my electricity is shut off. I may be able to get somewhere and respond, but no promises!
Pay your traffic tickets, people!!

Don Black

Screenwriter
Traffic or parking? And how much are we talking here for 1.5 months in jail? That's gotta suck. More appropriately, what kind of A/V equipment does your city jail have? =)

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
This may be of interest to some.

Don't ask me why I noticed this but I was looking at the bad traders list and I saw Scott Falkler on it. I remember he used to sell and trade a lot of projectors on here until he started ripping people off. He came back one day (this thread) claiming he got thrown in jail for parking tickets and claimed he would make good on his deals, which he never did so he landed on the bad traders list. Well, just for the heck of it I googled his name and look what came up. Parking tickets my ass. Notice the date of the article and the date this thread started. I don't know where he is now but hopefully he is doing some hard time.
http://www.ocolly.com/issues/2003_Sp...ies/theft.html

Here is a list of all the threads he started. Notice all the projectors and computer stuff for sale. Ironically one of the threads he started was about him getting robbed.
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htf...searchid=142637

Edited to include the right link. Thanks Drew.

Jerry Klawiter

Screenwriter
I remember Scott,
Please anyone that has more info or links id like to see what kind if time he is serving for those parking tickets :)

Robert Mee

Agent
I bought a Dreamcast system from him that was pretty much DOA...All I got for my efforts were a bunch of excuses. Glad to see what comes around goes around.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
So, how much time is this fellow going to do? Judging from the linked post, I'm betting about two to five years. So, Scott, any computers in jail? Feeling sorry for having ripped so many of us off?

Hunter

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, I'll weigh in here as well.

Scott/Steve Falkler/Falker, whatever ..., still owes me $700.00.

With all due respect to the great people in wonderful OK (I lived in Tulsa for two years), I hope Scott's own 1/6th acre up there is about 110 degrees, dry enough to make last century's Dust Bowl look inviting, and that it continues for about seven years.

What a jerk. :thumbsdown:

Regards (to the rest of us) -

- Hunter

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DVD1968
Recent bookmarks