What's new

I need cash fast: OOP Criterions FS (1 Viewer)

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Authentic OOP Criterion Discs, all in perfect condition. Prices include insured USPS priority shipping:

Hard Boiled $80
Spinal Tap $80
Silence of the Lambs $35
Robocop $35
Dead Ringers $35
Rebecca (SEALED) $35
Notorious (SEALED) $35
Spellbound (SEALED) $35

Whole Package: $350 shipped

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
I recall a day when Spinal Tap alone would net $200 on ebay, now I can't get $350 for the whole lot? Anyone willing to go $325 for the lot?

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
I recall a day when Spinal Tap alone would net $200 on ebay, now I can't get $350 for the whole lot? Anyone willing to go $325 for the lot?

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
Seems you're strictly looking for money, but I'd gladly trade you for Dead Ringers...

I'd be willing to offer A LOT, provided it be in absolutely pristine and mint condition.

LMK.

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
Seems you're strictly looking for money, but I'd gladly trade you for Dead Ringers...

I'd be willing to offer A LOT, provided it be in absolutely pristine and mint condition.

LMK.

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Marco,

It's opened and watched once. Email me with trade offers, I'll consider it.

I'd still rather sell the lot for $325.

-Vince

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Marco,

It's opened and watched once. Email me with trade offers, I'll consider it.

I'd still rather sell the lot for $325.

-Vince

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Marco has an offer in on Dead Ringers, but I'm still looking at options for the whole bunch before parting it out. Anyone want the package?

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Spinal Tap's value took a small dive when the MGM DVD came out... don't know why though. I own the MGM, Criterion LD, and Criterion DVD and the Criterion has, by far, the best >serious< extras about making the film. The MGM's commentary is hilarious, but if you really want to know about the filmmaking, the Criterion is still where it's at (w/ Reiner and cast commentaries, the original pilot film, and the extended cheese trailer [my favorite extra]) ;)

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
Hey Vince,

Just wondering what the stats are... were you able to sell of the entire lot?

It seems that you're getting quite a few requests for individual titles so that might be the best way to go...

Anyways, please let me know if you're still interested in my trade offer for "Dead Ringers", I'd love to get started with that!

:)

Thanks!!

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
Hey Vince,

Just wondering what the stats are... were you able to sell of the entire lot?

It seems that you're getting quite a few requests for individual titles so that might be the best way to go...

Anyways, please let me know if you're still interested in my trade offer for "Dead Ringers", I'd love to get started with that!

:)

Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread