I need an e-mail address for New Line Cinema

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Travis W., Jun 13, 2004.

1. Travis W.

Travis W. Second Unit

I've been trying to contact New Line through e-mail for awhile now. Many people here might not like Mortal Kombat but I'm trying real hard to get through to New Line in hopes of a special edition DVD. The company puts out some of the finest discs but this was one of their first and still one of their worst. If anybody can find an e-mail address for me that'd be great as the one at The Digital Bits leads you to a long shut down server.

2. Travis W.

Travis W. Second Unit

3. Travis W.

Travis W. Second Unit

4. Gunnar Syren

Gunnar Syren Stunt Coordinator

Well, I assume you tried [email protected]?

They seem to adhere to the firstname.lastname convention, and since their site lists Stephen Einhorn as "President, New Line Home Video", I guess you could try [email protected] if you feel lucky.

My guess is you'll be ignored, but hey - if you're desperate you might give it a try.

5. Gunnar Syren

Gunnar Syren Stunt Coordinator

Well, I assume you tried [email protected]?

They seem to adhere to the firstname.lastname convention, and since their site lists Stephen Einhorn as "President, New Line Home Video", I guess you could try [email protected] if you feel lucky.

My guess is you'll be ignored, but hey - if you're desperate you might give it a try.