What's new

I need an e-mail address for New Line Cinema (1 Viewer)

Travis W.

Second Unit
I've been trying to contact New Line through e-mail for awhile now. Many people here might not like Mortal Kombat but I'm trying real hard to get through to New Line in hopes of a special edition DVD. The company puts out some of the finest discs but this was one of their first and still one of their worst. If anybody can find an e-mail address for me that'd be great as the one at The Digital Bits leads you to a long shut down server.

Gunnar Syren

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Gunnar Syrén
Well, I assume you tried [email protected]?

They seem to adhere to the firstname.lastname convention, and since their site lists Stephen Einhorn as "President, New Line Home Video", I guess you could try [email protected] if you feel lucky.

My guess is you'll be ignored, but hey - if you're desperate you might give it a try.

Gunnar Syren

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Gunnar Syrén
Well, I assume you tried [email protected]?

They seem to adhere to the firstname.lastname convention, and since their site lists Stephen Einhorn as "President, New Line Home Video", I guess you could try [email protected] if you feel lucky.

My guess is you'll be ignored, but hey - if you're desperate you might give it a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks