I need a recap of last night's Third Watch

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Marc Carra, Nov 12, 2002.

1. Marc Carra

Marc Carra Supporting Actor

Did anyone happen to see Third Watch last night? Could you give me a quick recap of anything vital? For some reason my tivo didn't tivo.
    BTW, isn't it funny that they are now making inside jokes at the fact Faith's daughter has been replaced by a much older actress. It seems almost every episode, there's someone commenting "Gee she's grown up almost overnight" [​IMG]
    Marc.

2. Rob Speicher

Rob Speicher Supporting Actor

Hmm I'll see what I can remember. It was mostly about Bosco - a fire breaks out in the supermarket he's shopping with his mother in. He helps get people out, but one lady stupidly goes back to get something - like a scarf I think. She dies in the blaze and Bosco just barely escaped, slightly burned. While sitting in the ambulance, Bosco sees a guy in the crowd smiling.
    Sully staying at Ty's place is starting to bother Carlos, who complains while Sully is supposedly sleeping, but he hears the whole thing.
    Doc sorta fell in love with a woman that was injured in the fire and he and Carlos banter back and forth about her throughout the episode. By the end Doc works up enough courage to ask her out, and it looks like something more will come of that.
    Back to the main story. Bosco is out to find the guy whom he thinks started the fire. Another fire breaks out and they take some pictures of people standing in the crowd at the fire. Bosco sees the guy he saw at the first fire, makes some reference about the guy's small johnson, but it turns out it's the wrong guy.
    Cross-checking license plates or something brings up something unbelievable - the fire chief's son (I think) started the fires to gain his father's attention away from the boy's two brothers who are firemen. Plot twists abound. The father of the boy tries to take the blame for the fires but that doesn't quite work out, as they have pictures of the boy at the second fire. Bosco can't believe that the father would try to cover for his son without giving it a second thought. He gains a new appreciation for his mother.
    Sorry, that's just about all I picked up. Wasn't really paying attention through the whole thing [​IMG]

3. Marc Carra

Marc Carra Supporting Actor

Thanks a bunch, Rob!! It's good that they are finally going to give Doc another love interest. He's was starting to get way to depressing to watch. Maybe this will give him a new outlook in the show.

Marc.