What's new

I need a deal on a laptop! (1 Viewer)

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
I ordered the laptop shown below from Bestbuy for $999.00 w/a $200 rebate ($799) Well, now its on backorder and I am not sure if I will ever get it? So, now I am looking for a backup deal on a good laptop. about the same type of setup, name brand. PLMK-Thanks!

What I ordered and would like to get:

This is a 8th grade graduation present for my 13 year old, so a high end laptop is not needed.

Warren_Sc

Second Unit
Dell had a pretty good deal on a laptop, with a free screen upgrade. Try techbargains.com this weekend to see if any new coupons or deals for Dell are listed.

Mark Paquette

Supporting Actor
Check out Dell.com They usually have some great deals on laptops. You should be able to find something comparable to the price and specs you desire. Gateway has been a lot more competetive recently too.

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
8 grade to high school, honor roll every year, and the age was a typo, it is 13, not 15.:b
Maybe I need to go back to school or go to bed earlier and get off this darn computer. :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks