What's new

I need a "Bradiator" Review before tomorrow (1 Viewer)

Jonny P

Supporting Actor
Has anyone seen the disc yet and have a general impression of the picture quality, sound, extras, etc.?

Also, general impressions of the film would help as that is the most important aspect of any software purchase.

Thanks in advance!

Damin J Toell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Damin J. Toell
You might get a few more responses if you tell people you're looking for reviews about Troy. If you want people to do something for you, why make it difficult?

DJ

Matt Czyz

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Matt Czyz
What Damin said. I had no idea you were talking about Troy *at all*. There's reviews at DVDtown, DVDtalk, DVDMG, and probably quite a few other places as well. It took me all of 20 seconds to find the ones listed above.

The film is average (IMO). I saw it once, and have no desire to sit though it again.

Jonny P

Supporting Actor
Sorry...

I meant to put "Troy" in the post...just trying to add a bit of levity to the normally deadly serious discussions that take place here.

Again, I am sorry. I'll just do a Google search next time instead of visiting the Home Theater Forum.

Matt Czyz

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Matt Czyz
It's cool man, no ill will meant.
I would have put something like "I need a Troy (aka "Bradiator") review..." as your subject instead, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks