What's new

I need a box / shipping materials for my 22" monitor (1 Viewer)

Rob Gardiner

Senior HTF Member
Hi everybody,

Fortunatley, my Viewsonic 22" is still under warranty. However, I have to ship it to Walnut, CA and I do not have the original box and packing materials (styrofoam, etc.) Where can I obtain such items? Should I ask computer stores if they have any empty boxes? How have you guys dealt with this in the past? If anyone wants to mail me their old box & packing, I would be happy to pay shipping plus a resonable fee.

Also, what can I expect for shipping cost? (FedEx or UPS.) Can anyone give me a ballpark figure? Many thanks.

Mike LS

Supporting Actor
Can't help you with the packing material, though checking with a computer store is probably the best idea.

I had to ship my dad's 19" monitor from Atlanta to somewhere out west and it cost him about $20 - $30 for UPS (it was last year. I don't remember the exact total). Granted, I can ship from my work at no extra charge, so it is cheaper for me that going to a UPS store.
For 22", you'd probably better plan on $30 or $35 just for the shipping. Plus insurance and the fee to have it shipped.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks