I need a 2ch receiver...........computer setup

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by ColtonA, Dec 30, 2002.

1. ColtonA

ColtonA Stunt Coordinator

I need a 2 channel reciever that I will be hooking up to my computer for gaming and listening to music......Is this even possible? Anyways, I will most likely be hooking up 2 Paradigm Titans, I want approx 80-100 watts, I dont really know what to look for in features seeing this is going to be a basic little setup pretty much just for the odd gameing........any suggestions........

2. Danny Tse

Danny Tse Producer

Go to www.jandr.com and you will see a good selection of 100 watt stereo receivers from Harman Kardon, Sony, TEAC, and Onkyo. Denon and Rotel also make stereo receivers.

3. Travis Kolesar

Travis Kolesar Second Unit

I'm using an NAD 7225 2 channel receiver with my computer. I have it set up so that I can record radio to my hard drive for archiving on cd (much better than using my vcr for the Met Opera broadcasts) and of course play games. I'd recommend just picking up something nice and used off of ebay. You probably won't want or need alot of bells and whistles, just something with a good amplifier section. There's certainly alot of choices out there.