What's new

I need 24-inch TV recommendations. please! (1 Viewer)

eugene-w

Grip
Hello.
I purchased a Toshiba 24-inch TV set last week but this set a lot of problems (uneven brightness across the screen, tilt problems and more) so I will return it for a refund tomorrow (this was the replacement set).
Can you guys recommend some nice flat 24 inch TV sets for me? I am a poor college student and can only afford about $400 at the time (the toshiba was $350.00). I'd really apprecite your help!
Although the Toshiba has some problems, picture looks great. I am now so spoiled that I can't go back to my 10 year old 19-inch Sharp. :)
Thanks a lot!

Dan V

Stunt Coordinator
Eugene, Sams Club has an Akai (Samsung Dynaflat clone)for $279, does the anamorphic squeeze like the 27" does, only visable differance is screen size and no component inputs.If your price range is $400, you can step up to the 27" (which is very highly regarded by most in this forum), it runs between $350 and $379 depeding on the model #

eugene-w

Grip
thanks for your tip! i will definitely check it out at my Sam's club tomorrow.

one concern is that it doesn't have component inputs. i wish to hook my xbox via component cable. any other suggestions?

thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks