What's new

I must be doing something right in the weight department (1 Viewer)

StephenA

Screenwriter
Yesterday I was weighed by my doctor, and he said I lost four pounds from when he weighed me 3 weeks ago. Needless to say I was happy. I'm gonna try to work harder, when he weighs me next month I've lost more weight in the stretch than this stretch. I know I can do better than 4 pounds, so I'm gonna push myself harder in the exercise an dieting department.

StephenA

Screenwriter
I go out every day and do 2 and a half to 4 hours of hard yardwork depending on how I feel, then run around with my dogs for about 45 minutes. I walk around the block a few times a week. It's alot more activity than I used to do. I eat only at supper time, because I'm not hungry till then. I drink lots of water, iced tea, and juice. I've cut back on junk food and soda. I've severely cut back on my food intake in general. I take vitamins every day now. I feel so much better. I walk faster than my mom now, and before she walked faster than me. I know they say to take it slow. I try to push myself to my limits, but yesterday I went way too far and felt a little sick and weak afterwards.

Jason Handy

Second Unit
You should eat more meals with fewer calories each. Starving yourself during the day is unhealthy.

StephenA

Screenwriter
I'm not starving myself. I just don't feel hungry during the day. I only eat when I'm hungry now, and it happens to be around dinner time. I've had a bad habit of eating when I'm not hungry, hence being overweight and fat. Now I've broken that habit.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks