I must be doing something right in the weight department

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by StephenA, Apr 11, 2002.

1. StephenA

StephenA Screenwriter

Yesterday I was weighed by my doctor, and he said I lost four pounds from when he weighed me 3 weeks ago. Needless to say I was happy. I'm gonna try to work harder, when he weighs me next month I've lost more weight in the stretch than this stretch. I know I can do better than 4 pounds, so I'm gonna push myself harder in the exercise an dieting department.

2. BrianB

BrianB Producer

That's great, Stephen!

3. Scott L

Scott L Producer

What's your routine Steven?

4. StephenA

StephenA Screenwriter

I go out every day and do 2 and a half to 4 hours of hard yardwork depending on how I feel, then run around with my dogs for about 45 minutes. I walk around the block a few times a week. It's alot more activity than I used to do. I eat only at supper time, because I'm not hungry till then. I drink lots of water, iced tea, and juice. I've cut back on junk food and soda. I've severely cut back on my food intake in general. I take vitamins every day now. I feel so much better. I walk faster than my mom now, and before she walked faster than me. I know they say to take it slow. I try to push myself to my limits, but yesterday I went way too far and felt a little sick and weak afterwards.

5. Jason Handy

Jason Handy Second Unit

You should eat more meals with fewer calories each. Starving yourself during the day is unhealthy.

6. StephenA

StephenA Screenwriter

I'm not starving myself. I just don't feel hungry during the day. I only eat when I'm hungry now, and it happens to be around dinner time. I've had a bad habit of eating when I'm not hungry, hence being overweight and fat. Now I've broken that habit.