What's new

I move in in three weeks!! (1 Viewer)

Brian Harnish

Screenwriter
(Homer Simpson) Hee-hee-ha-ha-ha... (end Homer Simpson) this waiting is going to be a nightmare. I move into my new apartment in three weeks, once I have the cash saved up (I already have half ready and will have the other half this week). Just got to see it today and it looks b-e-a-utiful (sans maintenance which will be taken care of by the time I move in). There's a crapload of closet space in addition to a bigger kitchen, living room, and bedroom.

Argh. The waiting game sucks but it will all be worth it once I move in!

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Congratulations! What style is it? Studio? Single? In particularly appealing features?

You got friends / family lined up to help with the move?

JeremySt

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeremy
I know what you mean, I move into a new condo next month. I finally get a garage for my car!!! Wheee!

Brian Harnish

Screenwriter
Dave- Unfortunately, I don't really know what you mean by Style. As far as I can tell, it's just like any other apartment you'd find. Anyway, it's a Deluxe 1-bedroom. 682 sq. ft. (my former Jr. one bedroom was 558 sq. ft.), includes a HECK of a LOT more closet space, a dishwasher, a dining area, everything my previous apartment didn't have. All for $100 more a month. It's the same complex, but a better apartment.

I'll be hiring the same moving company that helped me out with my move home (cost only $200). That was the EASIEST move I ever made, and I will never not have a moving company help out again.

Congrats on the condo, Jeremy! I can't wait until I can afford my own house. Until then, I'll be livin' in style in my own bachelor pad. Now all I gotta get is a girl and we can have naked Tuesdays in my apartment. And if she objects, then it'll be naked Wednesdays...hehehe. ;)

Mark Sherman

Supporting Actor
I Just got off the phone with my realestate guy. Looks Like they have finally broken ground on my new townhouse. If all goes well I should be moving in Buy November maybe early December. Going from a 1000 sq foot one floor Condo to a 1500 square foot 3 floor town house. I'll have a place to put my grill and have a semi Lawn and yard.

I hope to hell they let me in there so I can wire for my system.

Anywho congrats Brian on the upgrade More is always better

:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Thursdays and Fridays are just as good.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks