What's new

I miss Six Feet Under! (1 Viewer)

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
When is it coming back? I can't find information about when it starts again on hbo.com. I can't believe how much I miss this show...
/Mike

Janna S

Second Unit
And it will rerun in December - not a moment too soon. Even though I saw every show numerous times, I could still watch them all again. It's been years since a show has caught my attention and been so interesting and engrossing!

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
This show was fantastic I cannot wait to see the reruns as I missed the first half of the season. Also I cannot wait for the January "miniseason" of Sex and the City!!! Only three more months!

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
The show will return for season 2 in March. Apparently, the show did so well in ratings, HBO has greenlighted season 2 and 3 already.
I just hope they make it to DVD. I don't know how long my VHS's will last.

Todd Terwilliger

Screenwriter
I found myself wishing for the next season to start up also. This show is so original and creative, it is truly refreshing, especially when compared to all the canned rehashes that dominate TV-Land.
------------------
Todd.
"Ah, mercury, sweetest of the transitional metals..."
- Sealab 2021

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I can't wait for December. I don't know why they didn't rerun them immediately. I got HBO about a month after it started.
------------------
Rationality is not a commodity which is evenly distributed.
Thank you Sci-Fi channel for Season 6 of Stargate SG-1
View SpaceDog's DVD Collection

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
You should have still been caught up. Because after running the first 4 episodes, they ran them again all on the same night. I was lucky enough to be at my dad's house because we don't have HBO. I taped them, loved them, and had it tape for me every sunday so I could still watch them. This show is definately the best there is on TV, original creative, funny, and dramatic, without the whole "this is the moral" crap from regular TV.
Hopefully Alan Ball will be able to do some kind of commentary if they do put this show on DVD. I would expect OAR (full-frame, or 1.78:1, whichever was used) and a few extras. I really hope they do this. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks