What's new

I may have made a mistake buying Silverhawks (1 Viewer)

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Not that I don't like it. I do.

But I think vol.1 tanked pretty badly. I know Amazon sales rank doesn't mean everything, but when I checked last week it was in the 4,000 range.

Chances WB will release the second, and final volume...slim to none.
Oh well, I'll enjoy what I have.

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick
I remember when a guy would be happy just to get 6 or 7 episodes of Star Trek on tape. And now we get shows that have not been seen in 10 to 40 years. I got Quark of all things! Sure it only has 8 episodes, and thats all it will ever have! How many episodes of Silverhawks did you get?

Getting a little is better than not getting any. Applies to many things, if you ask me.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member

I think vol. 1 has 32 episodes. 3 single sided dvd's(with picture art), and one double sided.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I have to think Warner knew Silverhawks wasn't going to sell like gangbusters and planned accordingly. Frankly, I'm not terribly worried. It may take a year or so, but we'll see the second volume.

David Levine

Supporting Actor
It depends on their expectations. If they expected a hit like Thundercats, it may not happen.

V1 is tanking, our best hope of a V2 is if it's already in production and most of the production money has been spent. If they are waiting on sales data, they may decide not to "throw good money after bad".

I'm really glad Koch committed early to both volumes of Galaxy Rangers or we likely wouldn't have seen the second one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RobRWA123
Recent bookmarks