What's new

International Pre-Order I Married A Monster From Outer Space (1958) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
51gM+2iGPcL.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Other alternative US retail sources are available without mentioning directly in the Amazon/HTF preorder thread. That's also the Initiak listing full MSRP so Amazon prices almost always drop to somewhere in the neighborhood of other US retailers before release -- even those don't directly PM

More realistic, but there is a limit to the down price side just because of sourcing the item from AUS though.

The best price I could get direct from any of the AUS direct sites assuming any of them will ship to the US anytime soon) is still a bit more than $20USD and that's ordered with a group of items.

Last edited:

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Amazon lists the studio as "Imprint Records. " What the heck is that? A bootleg? Format is listed as "Import'

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Amazon lists the studio as "Imprint Records. " What the heck is that? A bootleg? Format is listed as "Import'

It is an import from AUS. Imprint or Imprint Records is the sublabel of VIA VISION ENTERTAINMENT which will release these. I guess Via Vision is sort of the Kino or Olive or maybe SHOUT in AUS and Imprint like a Select/Signature Line inside the company

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
It is an import from AUS. Imprint or Imprint Records is the sublabel of VIA VISION ENTERTAINMENT which will release these. I guess Via Vision is sort of the Kino or Olive or maybe SHOUT in AUS and Imprint like a Select/Signature Line inside the company
Thanks for the info. I now see another thread that describes Imprint Records.
That thread also has more information about this release.

1588780671626.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks