What's new

I love ups tracking (1 Viewer)

luke_ha

Stunt Coordinator
i am just watching my speakers get closer and closer. it now says they are out for delivery. Too bad i cant see em for about 2-3 weeks.

Jesse Sharrow

Supporting Actor
Cant see em for about 2-3 weeks? Is your significant other keeping them from you till a certain time? My wife did that to me for x-mas, I had my speakers and receiver sitting under the tree for 2 weeks.

Mike Wilk

Stunt Coordinator
or, shudder, left on your doorstep and picked up by someone else. UPS has been too casual, for my part, about leaving your order in an unsecured manner. I came home once to find my new laser printer sitting on the front steps.

YMMV

Ken Smith

Stunt Coordinator
We have an old milk can between the 2 doors of our garage and the package was sitting on top of the milk can in plain view of everyone that went by.

Nathan Bjork

Stunt Coordinator
Fed-Ex wouldnt drop my speakers off, I missed them by like 15min. I had to wait a whole nother day so get them. They were sche. for thur. but came a day early. I would rather wait than not have them at all though. I would rather use fed-ex that ups becuase they are more careful w/ the pakages and are faster and cheaper.

luke_ha

Stunt Coordinator
nah i am in england on work till about the mid of march. Been here for 7 months and i am ready to get out. My wife is evil they are sitting in the house and she wont even open the boxes to tell me about them. She tells me that i can open them up when i get home. She is a cruel person.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks