What's new

I love the EWOKS! (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
If we could just be assured the original* versions would be made available, I would actively look forward to what Lucas plans to add to the OT. I would certainly buy both versions. Just give us the originals, too!
* - I'm not going to balk at minor alterations, such as the A New Hope added to the opening crawl. :rolleyes

Paul_D

Senior HTF Member
There is also an entire race of hybrid Ewok and Droid that defies the laws of nature.
Boy this was news to me! I was however, fully aware of the genetic cross-breeding of wookies with tuskan raiders, gungans with that weird rat-monkey that sits in jabba's fat tail, and storm-troopers with santa claus! So thanks, you've exapnded my understanding of the sexual underbelly of a galaxy far far away. :D

Brad_W

Screenwriter
No problem Paul. The love between an Ewok and a Droid is a dark secretive one that is the dark underworld of Endor.

David Susilo

Screenwriter
Regardless of liking the Yub-Nub song, at least it's in context. The new music is not.

BTW, I love Chief Chirpa.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks