What's new

I love Scarlett Johansson, but... (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
It's funny, tonight I saw The Texas Chainsaw Massacre The Beginning and they showed a trailer for The Prestige before it and I heard a woman behind me say "Scarlett Johansson again!? She's in too many movies."

I had a chuckle over that because I remembered this thread lol.

Unfortunately that would be the only moment the rest of the night where I enjoyed being at the movies as the main feature sickened me to the core of my being. :frowning:

Mario Gauci

Senior HTF Member
I probably should keep this to myself but...

A major disappointment I suffered while attending the 61st Venice Film Festival was being unable to get Scarlett Johansson's autograph. But, that, was entirely my own fault!

After the Press Conference for A LOVE SONG FOR BOBBY LONG, I completely ignored John Travolta and went straight after the guys queuing up for her autograph. But, when I came up to her, I got distracted (make that mesmerized:)) by her abundant cleavage and, before long, she just got up and left!!

Still, I got my "revenge" somewhat when, on the very last day of the Festival, I insinuated myself among the 30-odd official photographers who were on the terrace, all calling out to her and snapping off pictures of her like there was no tomorrow. Of course, I was the only one there without a camera and I bet she was wondering who let that young man (who was salivating like a horny and inebriated Mexican bandido) in...:)!!

J-EL

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
J

BA-ZING!
htf_images_smilies_drum.gif

MielR

Advanced Member
Real Name
MielR
I've seen her in three films this year (which is amazing because I rarely go to the movies these days) but both her performances in Scoop (good film) and Black Dahlia (HORRIBLE film) made it painfully obvious that she's in no danger of winning an Academy Award anytime soon...however, having just seen her in The Prestige tonight (GREAT film) it seems that a British accent suits her, and it's her best performance I've seen so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks