What's new

I Love My Neighbors (1 Viewer)

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
"Please, Mother, I'd rather do it myself!"

I bet I'm the only one here who remembers that ad campaign.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
"Please, Mother, I'd rather do it myself!"

I bet I'm the only one here who remembers that ad campaign.

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler

I notice I have many "enthusiasts" around me. The HT neighbor, I mentioned, watches films until 5:00 a.m. If you open the French window, in my bedroom that on looks the main street, you can hear his HT echo into the streets :) I can't watch with the window open because of the NYC style traffic noise. He just turns it up to 11. Despite their very obvious "enthusiastic" behavior and recreational choices, they are very nice and keep to themselves.

UPDATE: There is a rumor though that they have cameras set up everywhere. The owner, my friend, got wind of this and is investigating. How tweaky would that be?

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler

I notice I have many "enthusiasts" around me. The HT neighbor, I mentioned, watches films until 5:00 a.m. If you open the French window, in my bedroom that on looks the main street, you can hear his HT echo into the streets :) I can't watch with the window open because of the NYC style traffic noise. He just turns it up to 11. Despite their very obvious "enthusiastic" behavior and recreational choices, they are very nice and keep to themselves.

UPDATE: There is a rumor though that they have cameras set up everywhere. The owner, my friend, got wind of this and is investigating. How tweaky would that be?

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Oh, you're here, Lew. Well, I bet you do know those ad-campaign references, every one of 'em.

And now a classic from a print ad campaign (from ad giant Ogilvy & Mather):

"Think small."

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Oh, you're here, Lew. Well, I bet you do know those ad-campaign references, every one of 'em.

And now a classic from a print ad campaign (from ad giant Ogilvy & Mather):

"Think small."

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member

I opened the thread because I thought it nice of Zen to post positive things about his neighbors. No idea that I’d have to deal with (in my mind’s eye) young women in their scanties. ;)

And you are right the first time Zen.

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member

I opened the thread because I thought it nice of Zen to post positive things about his neighbors. No idea that I’d have to deal with (in my mind’s eye) young women in their scanties. ;)

And you are right the first time Zen.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
From the same agency that gave you "Think Small" (from the same print-ad campaign): "It's ugly, but it gets you there."

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
From the same agency that gave you "Think Small" (from the same print-ad campaign): "It's ugly, but it gets you there."

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler

I'm sorry Lew, I really did hope to create a positive thread. Using her "scanties" as a way to impress was very childish of me. A few HTF'ers know who this neighbor is, she doesn't mind me pulling the "scanties" card. :)

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler

I'm sorry Lew, I really did hope to create a positive thread. Using her "scanties" as a way to impress was very childish of me. A few HTF'ers know who this neighbor is, she doesn't mind me pulling the "scanties" card. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leif_sauce
Recent bookmarks