I love my coffee mug... am I twisted?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Dave Poehlman, Mar 1, 2002.

1. Dave Poehlman

Dave Poehlman Producer

My coffee mug and I have been together for about 10 years now. It's travelled with me through 3 places of employment.

It's navy blue with a sailboat and says "St. Joseph, Mich.". I bought it at a gift shop there when I was on a road trip to Detroit.

I wash it lovingly every morning before my first cup. In fact, some of the glaze looks to be wearing off around the brim where I usually drink from and where my thumb sits on the handle.

Once, a coworker bought me a Green Bay Packer mug as a gift as I ran the office football pool. I used the Packer mug for a day or two and went back to my sailboat mug because I felt guilty... now the Packer mug holds pencils.

I love my mug.. I hope it never breaks.

2. Michael Tucker

3. paul o'donnell

paul o'donnell Second Unit

Yup Michael got the joke in first [​IMG]

4. Frank Anderson

Frank Anderson Cinematographer

So how's that new one working out for you [​IMG]

5. Danny Tse

Danny Tse Producer

I always hoped Yasmine Bleeth would put her lipstick mark on my Nash Bridges mug when I was working near PacBell Park, where the Nash Bridges police barge was located. I guess that was never meant to be. Although the mug made quite an impression on my coworkers at the meeting I attended yesterday.

6. Dome Vongvises

Dome Vongvises Lead Actor

My coffee mug was a high school graduation gift from a friend of mine (it says congratulations). I finally got around to using it since last year, and I love the thing.
    It's been my best pal for long nights of studying. I don't love the thing by the way. [​IMG]

7. Jeffrey Noel

Jeffrey Noel Screenwriter

Ok, we need a picture of your "love mug"! :d

8. Rain

Rain Producer

I've had the same coffee mug at the office for several years. It's white with some splashes of colour and a big "#1" inside a yellow triangle. I got it as an employee of the month award at a previous job. Coffee just doen't taste quite as good in any other mug.
    (Is anyone really surprised that I'm obnoxious enough to walk around with a coffee mug that says "#1" ? [​IMG] )

9. Brian Harnish

Brian Harnish Screenwriter

Rain- Not really!! [​IMG] [​IMG]