Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Matt Hough

I Love Lucy Superstar Special #2 DVD Review

In the spring of 2016, CBS once again presented two newly colorized episodes of its legendary sitcom I Love Lucy under the banner Superstar Special #2. These colorized episodes of one of the all-time great comedy series have always been ratings winners for the network, and this latest edition was no exception.

[review]
Read more.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
As with the previous releases in this series, I would be 100% interested if these were released on Blu-ray, but have no interest in standard-def DVD purchases of this programming.

Reactions: PMF

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
As with the previous releases in this series, I would be 100% interested if these were released on Blu-ray, but have no interest in standard-def DVD purchases of this programming.
I am sincerely hoping that once they get what they consider enough colorized episodes, CBS will issue a Blu-ray of them in a set.

Reactions: Josh Steinberg

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I am sincerely hoping that once they get what they consider enough colorized episodes, CBS will issue a Blu-ray of them in a set.
That'd be awesome. I'd love to be able to buy them all in one place, along with the colorized version of the Christmas episode. The B&W releases are my go-to, and I'm content with the complete DVD series (and would have bought a complete BD series if such a product had ever been made), but for the sake of variety I'd be in favor of owning a nice HD copy of these colorized versions. They've been fun to watch whenever CBS has aired them.

MaxVolume

Auditioning
Real Name
Mike
Was there any bonus disc released for this? I thought I read somewhere that TARGET would have an exclusive disc with the "Lucy Does A TV Commercial" episode, but according to their mobile app, #2 isn't being sold in stores and there's no mention of a bonus disc. Anyone know?

Forum Sponsors

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dav