What's new

I love Diet Coke..... (1 Viewer)

Tony_Faville

Supporting Actor
not because I think the drink is great but because of this.
Six weeks ago my wife cracked open a 2 liter of Diet Coke, looked under the cap and said, "Huh, winner, digital camera."
Me, being the occasional pessimist said, "Yeah, right...let me see." Sure enough, it said WINNER DIGITAL CAMERA.
So, we sent it off, not expecting much. Just got our camera yesterday, a Canon Powershot A20. Last years model but still a $300 camera.
The timing couldn't be anymore perfect. We are planning a trip to Italy next year and needed a digital camera for the trip.
:D :D :D

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Man, for a moment I thought you were going to say this stuff tastes great. *sighs in relief* Congrats on the camera!

Travis Hedger

Supporting Actor
Wow, congrats!

You are the first person I have ever encountered that has won a coke/candy bar contest that got more than a freebie coke/candy bar or a music CD.

Glad to see that the contest is actually valid for high value prizes!!!!

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
The most i've ever got under a cap was a rubber disc that said "Sorry, Try Again" :frowning:

Tony_Faville

Supporting Actor
A few years back I went an entire week without having to pay for my Sprite because I kept getting free 20oz.

But this camera is the most valuable thing I have ever won....to say I am pleased is an understatement.

Thanks folks.

Michael*K

Screenwriter
So they DO actually give real stuff away!
Only some stuff. I remember a few years ago when Pepsi wound up with egg on their faces for not giving away a Harrier jump jet that was an "implied" prize. :)
I do enjoy Diet Pepsi and Diet Mountain Dew because it seems that I get a free bottle every three out of four that I open. :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks