What's new

I Know What You Did Last Summer 3 (1 Viewer)

Alex...

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex Czaplicki

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
My wife and I just randomly watched the first movie on Netflix last night. We were looking for Cruel Intentions but that wasn’t on Netflix and this came up as a related search result instead. So crazy that the very next morning this news hits! 😱

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Not sure why the thread title refers to Part "3". There are already three films in the original franchise.

Is this one going to pick up after Part 2?

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
I’m sure it’s just ignoring the existence of the 3rd as it was DTV and didn’t have Love-Hewitt or Prince Jr. in it. I don’t even think the 3rd one depicted those characters at all. Kind of like when American Reunion came out people called it American Pie 4 even though there had been a number of DTV movies between the 3rd and 4th theatrical installments.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Robinson made "Sweet/Vicious" and Do Revenge, so she's got the right sensibility for this.

I'm guessing Sony's hoping to capitalize on this IP the way Paramount did with the successful 2022 Scream continuation/reboot.

I would like to see a more faithful adaptation of the original Lois Duncan novel, which shares the same premise but is more of a blackmail mystery a la Pretty Little Liars than a slasher story.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks